Our lawyers are experts in different practice areas and fields in the world of legal services.
The strategic geographic position of Panama, coupled with the incentives offered by Panamanian legislation in the corporate area, positions the country in the spotlight of entrepreneurs and investors.
The experience that PEREZ & ANTEBI has in terms of Corporate Law allows us to provide an excellent service in everything related to this branch of Law:
- Creating Corporations in Panama
- Creating Limited Liability Companies
- Advice on Companies in Reservations (Shelf Corporations)
- Private Interest Foundations · Constitution · Elaboration of Foundation Regulation.
In PEREZ & ANTEBI, we have vast experience in Real Estate Law, which allows us to offer you the following services:
- Legal Advice on Real Estate Law and Real Estate in Panama.
- Structuring of Companies and Real Estate Projects: An early attention to the legal aspects of the business and a timely structure will help you maximize your profits and protect yourself against the threats that lie in the way.
- Real Estate: We offer a wide range of legal services, in the field of Real Estate Properties, to clients that include real estate developers, associations of co-owners and property owners under the Real Estate law.
- Due diligence: We conduct research and exhaustive analysis of companies, businesses and properties for our clients who are contemplating investing in real estate or property business, or who seek to improve organizational effectiveness in a company.
Our firm has handled hundreds of transactions with a very high success rate.
We have been part of buying, selling and renting properties to individuals and advised real estate developers for the construction of their respective developments, throughout our country.
PEREZ & ANTEBI has a great experience and constantly processes the registration of projects under the Real Estate Law.
Our clients in the field of real estate law include:
- Buyers and sellers of commercial and residential properties.
- Builders - promoters of commercial and residential complexes in Panama City and the Interior.
- National, foreign and institutional investors.
The importance of Intellectual Property (IP) law has increased with globalization and the need to establish brands and products on a large scale. PEREZ & ANTEBI offers a specialized service that assists clients who wish to register their trademarks or products, patents for inventions, industrial designs and commercial names, as well as litigation services concerning the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights. With tax free zones in Panama, whose imports and exports impact the region and interact with various types of businesses, from oriental industries to European distributors, the experience of this firm in the field of IP is unique.
The PEREZ & ANTEBI team offers a wide range of strategic migration services to meet the specific needs of national and multinational clients. We employ successful immigration strategies that achieve the desired business objectives. From international organizations to small businesses, we coordinate and facilitate immigration for executives, employees, investors, businessmen and their families who accompany them. Our solution-oriented services will guide you through local and international immigration regulations and processes, while our best-in-class team will keep you informed of the latest developments in immigration programs and the policies that affect your business.
Trusts and Foundations
Trusts and Private Interest Foundations are legal entities used for the patrimonial planning of people. The trust is a legal act by virtue of which a person called trustor transfers assets to a person called fiduciary to administer them in favor of one or several beneficiaries or trustees, which may be the same trustor.
In PEREZ & ANTEBI, we recommend the foundation of private interest, as a tool for hereditary planning, since in addition to offering many of the advantages of the trust, it is flexible to allow the founder to transfer assets to a structure controlled by himself and not to a third; always with the intention of safeguarding the interests of our clients, either as a family planning instrument or for the protection of their assets or assets.
Civil law is the branch that, in general, regulates the civil status of people, property and other rights, obligations and contracts, family relationships and successions, among other aspects related to civic life , hence its civil character. In PEREZ & ANTEBI we understand the importance that this represents and we handle your judicial processes efficiently and transparently, so that you know that your civil process is in good hands.
Our firm offers the service of assisting and guiding our clients in various banking procedures.
In PEREZ & ANTEBI we are proud to assist a large number of banks, financial and other banking institutions in our country, advising them on regulatory issues in the industry and designing the most innovative financial structures.
Our objective is to help you set goals, create plans and help you achieve them, including increasing your family assets or leaving a legacy. We know that each client has different priorities.
In PEREZ & ANTEBI, we have helped national and foreign people create customized plans.
Our firm offers tax advisory services for corporate and individual clients; in order to minimize the tax burden and meet the requirements of healthy taxation. Tax planning becomes increasingly relevant due to changes in national and foreign tax laws.
We advise our clients in administrative procedures that relate to the different governmental institutions of the country. Among the various services we can mention health records, contracts and public tenders with the state, administrative requests before the different Authorities, Government Offices and Secretariats, among others.
Thanks to the key geographical position and the Canal, Panama is a necessary route for hundreds of ships of all classes.
Within the services that PEREZ & ANTEBI offers we can mention:
- Supply Contract
- Contracts for the construction, repair and purchase of ships.
- Maritime traffic.
- Recreational sailing.
- Port management.
- Sanitary verification and port inspection.
- Financing of assets (ships, port assets).
- Advice on port regulation and concessions.
- Procedures for the resolution of disputes.
This important branch of law, which is intended to regulate the activity of the Notary, is to provide certainty and legal security to facts and public instruments, certain acts or contracts, which are carried out before him and the subsequent custody of documents or securities is one of the most advanced virtues of PEREZ & ANTEBI.
We have an experienced team of clerks who quickly and reliably perform for our clients all types of Acts that require the intervention of a Notary to provide the legal security that you deserve.